ABOUT THE ART:
In 1973, DC Comics introduced Wonder Woman’s long-lost twin Amazonian sister, Nubia. Her origin has been changed a few times over the decades, but either way, she's a dope and formidable female warrior, and I wanted to show her in a peaceful moment, right before a battle. This is the second in my series of Black women superhero drawings, an ongoing side project I’m doing.
ABOUT THE CANVAS:
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
Nubia - Canvas 24"x36"