ABOUT THE ART:
I wrote a graphic novel for a company called Darkmoon Comics, and this was the character I co-created for it. The publisher showed me a photo of some battle armor, and then I had to create the person inside of it. I named her Skye, drew a poster of her, and then wrote the script. Drawing this was helpful for me to get a sense of who she was. This is the fourth in my series of Black women superhero drawings, an ongoing side project I’m doing.
ABOUT THE CANVAS:
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
Skybreak Canvas Print (B&W) 24"x36"